As a locally owned and operated company, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our people and technology.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills. In addition to an applicant's other qualifications, however, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the desire to provide a high level of customer service.
We can train people to work with technology, but to have a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
Minuteman Press of Gaithersburg is currently seeking a full time salesperson to service the Montgomery County and Greater Washington D.C. area. Business sales experience necessary. Printing or Graphics background a plus. Our rapidly growing firm has recently added FULL COLOR PRINTING capabilities targeting the Short to Medium Run market. Our new press can produce the HIGHEST levels of QUALITY in very QUICK Turn Around.
• Competitive base salary, car allowance plus generous commission.
• Good benefits including Health, Retirement and Vacation.
• Exciting, Team Oriented Professional Environment.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
• Minimum of 2 years business to business sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
• Excellent computer skills
• Develop and manage relationships with existing clients
• Identify and target prospective clients
• Contact dormant accounts and reactivate them
• Develop solution-selling strategies
• Establish account relationships through cold calling
Candidate must be organized, energetic, self motivated, accepting of oversight and accountability, and be a people person who loves to develop relationships.